Monday 25 July 2016

Gambling – a risky business? Adults at risk and gambling project

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post an update about the Adults at risk and gambling project that I'm working on at King's College London.

Last week, myself and Caroline Norrie wrote a blog post which provides an introduction to gambling in the UK and also more information about the scope of our project.  You can read the blog post via this link: Gambling – a risky business? We would be really interested to hear your thoughts on this project.

Thanks,

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I have recently completed my PhD titled 'Exploring the presence, experience and influence of background music in gambling situations' at The University of Sheffield. My PhD research was supervised by Prof. Nicola Dibben and Dr. Richard Rowe. Prior to that I gained an MA in Psychology of Music at The University of Sheffield (2009) and completed my first degree in Music at the University of Leeds (2005). I conduct research within the fields of psychology of music and gambling studies.