Monday 19 October 2009

SEMPRE Conference on Friday and Saturday!

Hey again!



For those of you who don't know, I'm presenting the findings of my MA dissertation at the SEMPRE PG Study Day at Hull on Friday. For more information, check out this link SEMPRE Conference Info.  

Personally, I'm looking forward to hearing from fellow PG students on Friday and listening to Alexandra Lamont and Alinka Greasley's presentation on Saturday - Keeping it Fresh: How Listeners Regulate their own Exposure to Familiar Music  and Helen Daynes' presentation on Familiarity, Schemata and Patterns of Listening.  


Will let you know how my presentation goes next week!  Fingers crossed!


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I have recently completed my PhD titled 'Exploring the presence, experience and influence of background music in gambling situations' at The University of Sheffield. My PhD research was supervised by Prof. Nicola Dibben and Dr. Richard Rowe. Prior to that I gained an MA in Psychology of Music at The University of Sheffield (2009) and completed my first degree in Music at the University of Leeds (2005). I conduct research within the fields of psychology of music and gambling studies.